• Staff wearing masks or face coverings.
• Customers are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering our showrooms or waiting areas.
• Hand sanitiser available through out the showroom.
• Social distancing.
• Cars touch points are cleaned before and after a demonstration.
• Covering customers seats and steering wheel during a service ect.
• Cleaning all touch points on your car before and after its service.
• Cleaning commonly used touch points throughout the showroom.
Our Service Departments will remain fully open to all customers. If you need a service, MOT, or a repair we will be here to help.
As we have done for many months, we will continue to implement strict safety measures to protect staff and customers.
Worried about your Suzuki? Have it looked over by one of our experienced technicians with a Spring Health check.
Open: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.
Phone: 020 8200 4040
Our showrooms are now open as usual with safety measures in place.
Our sales team are also available online or by phone.
Our team can:
• Send you a walk around video of any new or used car.
• Send you a 15 minute test drive video of any new car.
• Talk to you via video and meet your needs almost as well as if you were with us.
• Visit you at home and offer unaccompanied test drives.
Customers can still collect a car which has been purchased either on line or via the phone from our designated outside handover bay or ask us about our home delivery options.
Open: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Saturday 9am to 5pm.
Phone: 020 8200 4040
You now have the option to buy & reserve Suzuki Approved Used and New Cars online via our website. You also have the ability to part exchange and tailor your finance all from the comfort of your home.
Please call us on 020 8200 4040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our showrooms are now open with safety measures in place. Please call 020 8200 4040
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm or email out of hours to email@example.com.
Crown Suzuki are not a finance provider ourselves, but we do act as a broker for two main finance companies when we sell cars. If you have any questions related to your finance agreement, we recommend you first try contacting the relevant finance company as they will be in the best position to help. Whether it is about difficulty paying your finance or that your agreement is due to end, they will be able to help you. Many also have FAQ sections and online accounts so you can find help quickly.
Call 0344 824 0876 or www.managemyvehicle.co.uk/
If your Motability Lease is due to end please call us on 020 8200 4040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service departments are operating as usual with safety measures in place.
Our MOT department is operating as usual. If you would like to book a MOT please visit our MOT page and enquire online or call 020 8200 4040 .
Yes, simply find the car you would like to test drive and send an Enquiry form, or call 020 8200 4040
If your battery is in good condition, you should be able to leave your car for a couple of weeks without running it.
Keep up to date.
We will do our best to keep this page and our social media up to date with the latest information.
These are unprecedented times and we apologise for any inconvenience, we will be back to full operation as soon as we are allowed.
In the meantime - please do keep safe.